What makes Black Goose the best choice for cleaning your dryer vents?
- We are experts in cleaning large, difficult-to-access, dryer vent systems.
- Interior remote camera to determine if there is a plugged or disconnected “concealed” vent.
- Technicians certified by the CSIA as Dryer Exhaust Technicians. We know the various codes and standards for safely venting your dryer(s).
- Can clean even concealed vents.
- Can clean out interior of most clothes dryers, (below the lint trap.)
- After hours and weekends to accommodate your schedule.
Our commercial dryer vent clients may be like you
- Apartment Complexes
- Pet Stores
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Health Care Facilities
Dryer vent checklist:
- Laundry load should dry in one cycle.
- Dryer duct must be at least as large in diameter as the dryer outlet.
- Use metal seam tape to secure dryer vent. Don’t use rivets or screws (they collect lint).
- Any “concealed” ducting should be rigid aluminum or galvanized pipe.
- Use flexible or rigid metal pipe between dryer and duct. Don’t use plastic vent.
- Always vent dryer to outside. Don’t vent into basement or chimney.
- Outside termination should have back draft/animal guard.
- Keep vent as short and straight as possible. Maximum length should be (2) 90 degree elbows and 15’ of straight pipe unless otherwise permitted by dryer manufacturer.
- Clean lint filter after every dryer load.
- Visit csia.com for qualified, Certified Dryer Exhaust Technicians in your area.
We look forward to assisting you with your commercial dryer vent service needs.